7.27.2008

Wedding Video Pick-Me-Up

For anyone who needs a little wedding related pick-me-up... read and watch...

So this weekend has been more about finishing up wedding tasks, finalizing Save the Date designs, gathering guest addresses and formatting them right, trying to figure out where we are going to register, etc. Some things have been rather tedious and some a little disappointing (I'll post about those details in a bit.)

Up until this weekend, my wedding planning has been pretty lighthearted fun. A few squabbles with my parents about what is or is not reasonable to pay for. (Keep in mind - I AM the one saying "thats unreasonable!" and my parents saying "we want it!" Yeah, thats my bassackwards family for ya.) But this weekend has really been the first time I didn't want to hear ANYTHING my mother had to say related to the wedding because she's nagging me to finish details. Well through my blog stalkings, I followed the link to watch that couple's video, and then watched a few on the videographer's blog.

As I've said before, I don't really like most wedding videos. Well StillMotion has a unique view and some fun videos. Its like watching a movie trailer / filming of a magazine photo shoot. Then I scrolled down and watched their compilation.

Anyone who needs a little pick-me-up for weddings... WATCH and enjoy.

Welcome to StillMotion!

Welcome to StillMotion - the Demo from Patrick Moreau on Vimeo.

A link to the HD version on Vimeo.

Ahhh... wedding video goodness = good feelings = ready to take on more tedious tasks since it'll lead to my version of those moments.

Feel better?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok. This is amazing! I am really digging this! Also, thank you for alowing Name/URL users to post comments. I have been skipping over so many blogs because I cannot comment! Anyway, nice video and nice blog!