7.10.2008

Another thing I cannot even imagine dealing with..... a prayer request for the family of another bride-to-be

This post came across my google reader today. Prayers, warm wishes, and healing thoughts should all be directed towards this family today....

Veronica writes:

Thursday, July 10, 2008

I got to see an angel

I saw an angel last week. He was the tiniest perfect angel I had ever laid my eyes on. I met him in the hospital last week.

My cousin was 8 months pregnant with her first baby. Last week, they found that this little angel no longer had a heartbeat. I got the phone call that morning and rushed to the hospital. My cousin was in labor that morning. Some joy came with being able to see him and hold him. A once in a life-time opportunity and I was there to witness it. I felt so honored just to be able to see this little angel with my very own eyes.

It's difficult not to think of my family, especially my cousin who only had that day to hold their baby. I hurt for them. I feel hopeless. I wish there was something I could do to comfort them; something I could say that could bring even a small amount of relief this kind of anguish. They know that I am here and that I love them. I will wait for the right opportunity to reach out. When they are ready.

In the meantime, I kiss my fiance a little more. I play with my puppies I little longer. I think of my family all the time.



Leaving a comment of well wishes on her page would be a generous thing to do.

1 comments:

Veronica said...

Thank you! You are very kind to post this on you blog.