7.02.2008

My first Inspiration Board!

I've seen so many beautiful inspiration boards by professional wedding planners, but none have really captured the feel or look that I am going for. If its blue, it tends to be navy and a nautical theme or a kitschy beach thing with seashells everywhere. Beautiful - but not us. Or if its a brighter blue, its paired with brown and is a classically styles... again, beautiful, but not us. So when Style Me Pretty started posting their reader created inspiration boards, I started fiddling with Photoshop. I need a better name for it, but what we are going for is a Tropical fete. Fancy looking, comfortable feeling. Cocktail dresses, and barefeet. Sunshine, and stargazing.

(Images From Brides.com, RaeLeytham.net, Dessy.com and OlioStyle.com)

Ok - so I am no photoshop whiz, but I think it's not 1/2 bad for my first inspiration board attempt! Anyone else not see what they want and strike out on their own?

0 comments: