7.08.2008

P.S...There's Eye-Candy.. An Addendum to My Movie Review

So it occurred to me, I left out one key feature of the film P.S...I love you in my review.

(Beware - No matter how much I stretch, I can't quite make this wedding related.... unless my girls wanted to get me one of these guys for the bachelorette party...hmm.... not a bad idea!)

The boys! Oh dear Lord the boys!! The 2 out of the 3 male leads in this movie are to-die-for. So as you are sitting there crying with the sad-factor of the movie, you are also wanting to drool over these guys, their oh so well developed bodies, and their SEXY irish accents and singing abilities. Oh yeah, and they are great guys to boot!
Ok - back to your regularly scheduled Wedding related posting..... after you clean up your drool!

4 comments:

Melissa DiStefano said...

Now that I licked the drool off my key board! Gosh, JDM just does that to me!

I mean come on, it’s just a 12+ hour drive to the keys!

Maybe Gainesville could make the list for Let's Eat Cake!

Erica said...

So, I already told you, but now I need to make it official by posting my 2 cents on the Web. You should have written that "THREE out of the three male leads in this movie are to-die-for."
You can't discriminate simply because Harry Connick Jr. doesn't have an accent!

Erica said...

I think your wall just ate my comment... so, i'm going to type it all again in Reader's Digest version.
Your post should have written "THREE out of the 3 male leads in this movie are to-die-for." You can't discriminate simply because Harry Connick Jr. doesn't have an accent.

Erica said...

ha! I'm dumb. I see that my "comment has been save and will be visible after blog own approval." Yay for boosting your comments!