7.22.2008

Unveild Generosity

My sister is an uber generous person. (Ok-technically she's my sister-in-law, but she's been around the family since I was 3 years old, so as far as I am concerned, she's my sister. And yes - for anyone who's wondering how that works, my eldest brother graduated high school when I was a baby/toddler.) I was in her wedding as Jr. Bridesmaid. haah - I will have to dig up photos to scan of that.... brace-face and all.

Anyway - shortly after I got engaged, she called to tell me that I was welcome to borrow any of her bridal gear. Well, her dress wasn't exactly my style, or Florida (long sleeves in Florida....hmm... melting bride....), but she did have a cool veil. Its pictured below on another family friend that she loaned it to.


How fun is that with the flower print? And if I wanted to, the hair piece in changeable. Unfortunately, its white-white, and the length of it wouldn't go well with my dress, which really needs a shorter veil. But I think it's beautiful and was such a nice offer, I thought I'd share it with the wonderful world o'bridal blog. =)

Anyone else have unexpected offerings? Did you get to incorporate them?

0 comments: