7.22.2008

Blog Bliss: Elizabeth Anne Designs LIBRARY

So sometime in the near future I will jump back on the Blog Bliss Bandwagon and tell you more about which blogs I love and why... but for right now, I have a great announcement to relay:

Elizabeth Ann Designs just launched a new Library page! Its a great (and growing) reference page for brides-to-be to get a good idea of who EAD loves in the vendor world.I am thrilled to see some of my favorite planning site now including vendor listing and reviews. As a bride-to-be I hope to only do this once! Which means I have no experience with these vendors ahead of time and rely on the recommendations of professionals and other brides. Style Me Pretty has a similar board (which I'll post about later) and I am thrilled to see that my photographer is on both boards!!!

Congrats to the EAD girls!

4 comments:

rebekah said...

Thank you SO much for your kind words and post! We can't do it without our readers!

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

thanks so much for blogging about our launch!

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

Also, just wanted to let you know too that today we introduced the ability for brides/grooms to publish vendor reviews. It would be great if you wanted to contribute!

http://www.elizabethannedesigns.com/library/reviews