7.25.2008

Gorgeous Garters Galore!

Tossing the bouquet and garter are two traditions we are skipping, (any guests of the wedding reading this -now you know). [One too many very awkward moments of dragging the singles out on the floor and me either ducking, or holding up my younger cousin so she could try and catch it.] This being said, I will be carrying a bouquet and will be wearing a garter. In true Blog Bliss style Esty's Wedding Blog popped up with this fun garter in its post.
Well, I happen to be a fan of the star shaped flowers in the middle. But I am also not real big on lace, so I decided to see what else that shop (Rose Tree Garters on Etsy)had. (We all know that I am an Etsy fan already.... etsy virgins beware - it can be addictive!) And ooo the fun I found.
*
*
*
*
Adam - if you don't want to see what my top choices are - no more scrolling for you!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Liking the simplicity of this and the fun pearly thing.

This was a little more tropical and fun.

This one is in silk shantung and sure it purdy! =)

And this one just might solve my Penny Conundrum!
Best thing - Rose Tree Garters does custom orders! Oh yeah, and most of these are under $20 and are still heirloom quality in whatever style really fits my (or your) personality best!!

Anyone else lovin' some Etsy for their wedding?

2 comments:

Mrs. Smith said...

Hi! I saw the link to your blog on WeddingBee and have to admit that I have found SO many Etsy treasures for my wedding! From ring pillow things to clutches to gifts for my bridesmaids...I am loving Etsy like crazy!

Anonymous said...

I too found my garter on etsy. www.peterenedesign.etsy.com
Beautiful garters!

What a wonderful website! All my transactions with the sellers at etsy have been smooth sailing.
If you are into hand-made, unique items for your wedding you MUST check them out!