7.23.2008

Blog Bliss: Weddingbee Inspiration Board

Remember how I said that no one's inspiration boards really inspired me for the feeling we were going for?

Well, I stand corrected. I still wouldn't say this one is my perfect inspiration board, but this one that was made for a Weddingbee/Minted/Polyvore contest captures the feeling beautifully. (And it won 3rd place out of 2300 entires!)

So I thought I'd share "Sunrise/Sunset" by kalync!

And as a recap - here's mine:


oooh - and as I was looking through some of the other boards she made, I found this one.


If there were any Indian influence or heritage in either of our families - this would have been a great board for us! I love that its beachy but not kitschy, and beautiful all the while. She has several boards here that you can peruse through: each one is very unique.

I love unexpected finds! Anyone else see one of the contestants and love their work?

1 comments:

jessica lynn said...

love your board! i cannot wait to see it turned into reality!