9.25.2008

Tag: I'm It!!


This is my first blog tag and it was from The Pissed Off Bride!

(In finding a fun tag image I found this crafty blog: Kaleidoscope Impressions!)

4 things I did today:

  • Read my bridal blogs...at work...ooops.
  • Booked my airline tickets to go to LA to meet with UCLA and the new city I'll be moving to!
  • Drove to work with the sunroof open and the windows down singing along to my Disney cd at the top of my lungs.... oh yeah - I am THAT driver that everyone raises an eyebrow at.
  • Kissed Adam and told him I love him. Best part of my day. :-)

4 things on my to do list:

  • Practice the moves we've been learning in dance lessons.
  • Sand down and re-stain a dresser that has been in my family for more than 100 years. (I really don't like it, but I don't want it to be given away, so I'm refinishing it instead.)
  • Start making my bridesmaids barefoot sandals.
  • Go to the Pensacola Seafood Festival this weekend. YUM!!!! I am drooling just thinking about it....

4 of my guiltiest pleasures:

  • Disney. Movies, music, and World. =) I am a 5 year old a heart. Thank God Adam loves me including that.
  • Wedding Blog Stalking. My google reader stays up all day long, and I check it... alot.
  • Gilmore Girls!
  • Mimosas! Forget a sunday brunch.. I could drink those all day! Damn this thing they call work! oh - and the calories too!

4 random facts about me:

  • I have 11 fake teeth. I fell out of a tree face first as a 9 year old, so that accounts for a few. Some have actually eroded from the inside out! (The x-rays and remains of those teeth are in various dental research schools now.) And some were for aesthetics because there was 1 surviving tooth between 2 fake ones.
  • 2 majors, 3 schools, 4 years. That was my college life. I started out at Rollins College as environmental politics. I didn't fit in AT ALL because I do not find Coach or Louis Vitton sane things to spend money on. I spent a semester at the Biosphere 2 in Arizona studying astrophysics. (Pauly Shore was not there. We were not locked in. We did not order pizza through a window.) Deciding that I liked astrophysics, I moved out to Hilo Hawaii to UH to actually get my degree. Phew!
  • I have been a dancer since I was 3 years old and still love it. But recognized in high school that it was not going to be my career even though I refuse to give it up.
  • I kissed Adam first. When he was in Hawaii visiting me, he wasn't sure what I was thinking and whether or not he should kiss me. Our first kiss in Indy made me giggle like s school girl and trip over a COUCH! But al he remembered was that I left. (Men!) So he wasn't sure. We hadstood at the top of a waterfall and watched a beautiful sunset with his arms around me. It was perfect... but no kiss! So when we were carrying groceries into my house later I just walked up and kissed him and then started to walk away. Cartoon style he grabbed my hand, spun me back around into him and really kissed me. It was perfect... again.

I tag these fellow bloggers.... who might have already been tagged...sorry!:

Meg of A Practical Wedding

Zoliepup of Pirate is Marrying a Pear

Melissa of Adventures In Wedding Planning

and 2 State Bride

And just because every post should have one... a pretty picture courtesy of Rae Leytham!!



0 comments: