9.23.2008

Blog Bliss: I'm a Blogging Bride!

I realize from the title you are probably thinking "No sh*t sherlock, I'm reading your bizarre blog right now." Give me a little credit here, I am actually telling you something new...

PRESENTS THE NEW SEGMENT


That's me!!! I am now a guest blogging bride for MasterPiece Wedding's Adventures in Wedding Planning Blog!!!! I am a regular stalker, and for anyone who remembers (or clicks this link for a quick refresher) am also personally connected to their St. Jude fundraising efforts, in the form of Let's Eat Cake! I am honored to be a part of Melissa's blog. Its full of insight and inspiration, and I hope to be able to add my crazy stories for some smiles too.

Go here and read my intro!! Oh yeah, this is the pic for my intro! Well, it definitely stands out from most bridal blog photos!! :-)



And then, go HERE and figure out what you can do to help. The wish list is long, you might have something you can offer.


I'll get back to telling you about my crazy fun wedding shower weekend in just a bit....

2 comments:

Melissa DiStefano said...

You're the best- that's why you're a Blogging Bride :) And it doesn't hurt that I heart you!

Anonymous said...

You are so funny!

I love your picture! I have been wanting to go to a shooting range for the longest. Never got a chance to go. Hmmm. . . maybe that can be date night with me and the fiance. Love it

I will check out the wishlist.