8.13.2008

Photography: In the Nanosecond

I promise I will get back to my wedding weekend posting in just a bit! But a friend just email this to me and I thought I would share. I posted before about really capturing the moment and the feeling about what it's like to be there in that moment. Now getting a little more technical and focusing about being there, in that NANOSECOND!

These photos were in an email FWD so I have no idea who to credit. If they are yours, let me know!

WOOHOO!

Talk about breaking the bank! (hehheh - sorry, couldn't resist)

Everyone loves this moment in movies (and no one looks sexy doing it in person) but how cool is that water arc?

Oh SH*T!

Flying kitty!

This is going to hurt.

More awesome water arc-i-ness.

I like the guy already flinching in the background.

Hover puppies! Just fun.

Great form!

Oh damn.

S obviously it takes a moment for the nerves to send message to brain that head is covered in water, because this guys face looks like he doesn't actually know yet. Craziness.
=)
Hope everyone is having a good day!

0 comments: