4.08.2009

We're MARRIED!!!

We are married!
*que happy-dance*
It was absolutely perfectly imperfect and I wouldn't change a thing. Ok, maybe one or two things, but nothing that mattered. I've LOTS of stories to tell, and lots of lessons learned. Last minute preparations, out of town bags, rehearsal dinner and welcome party fun, 100 degree fevers, some almost dress regret, last minute jewelry decisions, wedding cake craziness, and changing into my mothers wedding dress!!

And it was one hell of a party!!! I'm off on my mini-moon until Easter, but I might pop in from time to time as my AWESOME photogs send more photos!! In the mean time, they posted these teasers and I LOVE THEM!!! They look much better on their blog.
THANK YOU RAE AND WESLEY!!!!
EEEK!! I love it.


oooh - its like its glowing!!

Stay tuned!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Yay! Congrats! Can't wait to see more pics!!!

CaitStClair said...

Congratulations! I was wondering where you had disappeared to! ;-)
Can't wait to hear all about it!

joyce said...

Congratulations! The pictures look beautiful. Can't wait to see more and hear all about it!!

Gray Photography - Zach and Jody - Nashville Wedding Photography said...

wooo hoooooooo! Congrats!! Can't wait to see more pics :) -JG

zoliepup said...

Congratulations! The dress photo is truly spectacular :)

Can't wait for recaps.