4.24.2009

Salutations to Single Shennanigans: Part 3 - Partying at Pier Park

Welcome back to the pre-wedding craziness!
When we left off, we were all dressed up and ready to go!

The front side of the shirt was the classy airbrushing, and the backside was a "to-do" list for the night.

So in true tropical, beach tourist ready to drink style - we headed to Margaritaville!


First up on the to-do list - take a photo with a man in uniform - DONE!

Wearing two veils tend to get people's attention.
(You'd be surprised how many people asked if it was my BIRTHDAY.... really? Do you wear a VEIL on your birthday? Am I missing out on some bday tradition?)
A young party girl came over and wanted to buy me a Washington Apple shot. She was going to do a shot with me until she got carded. Turned out, only 20 years old. And as it turns out, is was the SWEETEST, most disgusting shot ever... my reaction below says it all.

And, of course, what a bachelorette party without a blow-job shot?
When Ang got married to my bro, we did them at her bachelorette too. So I made her join me.
Ang!! You aren't supposed to use your hands!!!!

Another shirt to-do: Guy in a hawaiian shirt! Glad we went to margaritaville!

Guy wearing blue underwear. He couldn't have been happier to show it off.

Ready to close down the Margaritaville bar and move on.

So we headed over to Tootsies where there was a live band and dancing on the bar!

According to my shirt, I had to be serenaded. Nothing said I couldn't sing too!

Had to get a condom from a guy. There were VERY excited to be a part of the shennanigans.

And I had to kiss a guy named Adam.

Find a guy from California... I think he was wearing blue underwear too.

Getting less and less sober by the photograph.

I am a happy drinker. The more I drink, the louder I get and the more I laugh.
This is how much I love my readers. Enter, the terrible terrible talking/yelling photo.

Nothing better than dancing with the band.

Me and my MOH.

I have no idea what we are doing, but it sure is cute!

After quite a while of drinking and dancing - I was toasty! And while not toasted, definitely not-so-sober... so we went out to get some fresh air.

I really liked this guys hat. And he really liked dancing with Debbie.

This guy was VERY entertained with the flashing necklace.

And Lord only knows why, but he had an eel fishing lure with him.
But wait, it gets better.
His drunken logic meant that because it was my bachelorette party, and because I had a flashy necklace, I needed the fishing lure. So enter into the wedding weekend "Steve" the eel.

Only in the South does your bachelorette party mean that people must give you fishing lures.

And in true Panama City style, now that we had closed one bar, and out danced the band, we had to go to Corams!! (It's like a Waffle House, but local.)
mmmmm - hashbrowns!!
At this point, we got the messages from the boys that they were all down for the count and calling it a night. HA! We outlasted the boys and weren't hammered! We did, however, have a DAMN good time that I wouldn't have traded for anything.
We Win!
:)

Anyone else have any fishing lure or underage shot type of quirks for their party?

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Looks like fun!!!