10.19.2008

Long Time - No Post

I am a bad blogger, I know. I returned from Cali last Wednesday, and apparently no one at work had actually paid much attention to the days I was going to be gone. When I returned we were well behind schedule with things they were counting on me to complete. Fan-freakin-tastic. Ugh. I only worked 3 days but nearly 40 hours... and now I have a head cold, AND a shoulder injury. BLAH!

But - I have made some wedding progress and I had a good time in Los Angeles. Just for smiles, I leave you with what happens when you go to see Wicked, and then go to Disneyland the following day....

Photo of Me and Bridesmaid *K at Disneyland, courtesy of my camera via some kind stranger.

3 comments:

The Pissed Off Bride said...

Welcome back! Sorry you have to do so much work. Look at like they can't get things done without you. You are an essential member of the time. :)

hbowar said...

Welcome back!

Wes & Rae Leytham said...

I was so lonely without you!