11.13.2008

For Better or Worse... I'm BAAACK!!

I'm sorry. Bad blogger...again....

Though, if you are reading this I am assuming you have forgiven me..... regardless of whether or not I ate your flowers.

Believe it or not.. I've been pretty productive of late! (Unfortunately, a lot of it has been work and the parts that are fun and pretty wedding planning I only have few pictures of... so I'll try and make up for it with wit and humor and some fun ideas.... pictures would have been much easier!!) :-)

List of here to come wedding fun-ness:
  • We had a tasting of our wedding menu!
  • We picked table linens! (And I feel stupid for paying that much for something for 4 hours that I have to GIVE BACK! Many a lesson to be learned in this post.)
  • We ordered his wedding band!
  • We bought my wedding band!
  • We found some great ideas for bridesmaids or mother's gifts... if your budget is bigger than ours.
  • We are finished with the bridesmaids gifts! ... Though I have no idea where we are on the groomsmen gifts and at this point - Not My Problem!
  • We are close to deciding on wording for the invites and getting them ordered!
I think that's it. That, and I will post a how to DIY for the barefoot sandals. I know that's been a long time coming but writing a how to for jewelry is awkward! Fear not.. I won't keep you waiting for long!! Just to give you a pretty picture or two to look at...


Fiji drool worthy photos from The HoneymoonBlog. And yes, somewhere in that vicinity of the world is where we are dreaming of honeymooning... anyone got any personal favorites?

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Glad you're back! Can't wait to hear/see what you've been up to!

Anonymous said...

Congrats for getting so much done! Doesn't it feel nice to check things off your list?

Anonymous said...

My brother and sister-in-law honeymooned in Fiji, and they loooved it. Highly recommended. :)