8.27.2008

Burning Cake to Burning Love


That cake has been around the blog world at least once now and most people react with WTF?

Then yesterday, Blushalicious posted this and it was all clear...
*************************************************************

26.8.08

Real Wedding :: Spy + Spy

Or should I say "Reel Wedding"? My very favourite thing about weddings is when a couple injects their personality into their special day. It's my very favourite thing.

This couple took that to an entirely new level; Nikki + David both work in the film industry and reflected that into their day.

View their Wedding Trailer here ::


'Getting Married' Trailer from David Malki ! on Vimeo.

And here are some details from the day ::
Photobucket

The entire bridal party wore Converse Chucks {did you know you can design your own?}, the groom designed the cake {note the second layer riddled with bullet holes}, and made by Mike’s Amazing Cakes.

This blog will self destruct in five seconds..... {jk!}
*************************************************************

I thought that was just hilarious! Then I followed the link to go to their site and saw what might be one of my favorite "you may kiss the bride" pictures ever.

Now thats a kiss!

Anyone else not too concerned about who's around them and really want a knock your socks of kiss and maybe a picked up hug and twirl type of thing? Anyone else want all that AND have a pretty shy guy? =(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wedding was so traditional - I think my mother would have had a heart attack over that cake and invitation... I would have loved to go to THAT wedding!

Lisa said...

Thanks for the shout out and the link. I love that kiss too. I always tell my clients to have fun with the kiss. And if not, at the very least, kiss for a while. Or kiss a couple of times. Makes for a better photo op!

said...

Finally! A guy who plants one on!! What's with the timidness at the altar?! Let's see some oozing love. Afterall, isn't that the reason why guests are there!?